Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Harry Potter Cover Secrets Revealed!

So, I see in the news that the Harry Potter cover has been revealed, and I read a bit of speculation about what clues the cover might hold. Like, Harry is unable to do laundry and has to borrow a robe from someone two sizes larger than he is? I high-tailed it over to amazon.co.uk to see what the British cover looks like, as well as to place my own order. The British cover provides a lot more clues than the American cover - check it out:

Ah ha! Harry, Hermoine and Ron are clearly going to be attacked by a shower of gold (Zeus?) which they ineffectually try to fight with a sword.


What is that? Hogwarts?

Ah HA! That's Harry's patronis! Maybe there are going to be more dementors?

1 comment:

Shalu said...


Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

Harry Potter Phone Case